("Us", "we", or "our" refers to Mellowsoft LLC, "you" or "your" refers to you, the user.)
What Personal Information we collect, and who we share it with:
We may collect your name and email address in connection with our newsletter. We use a newsletter signup service called Mailchimp, with whom we will share your name and email address. If you would like to enter your email into our newsletter list, you will also be entered in for a chance to receive alpha or beta test codes for Midnight Ghost Hunt later this year.
We will only use your email address to send you emails about two times a month about updates and new information regarding Midnight Ghost Hunt. When we begin our alpha and beta testing, we will pick from the newsletter list to give out keys. We will not use your emails for anything else.
Keeping your Personal Information secure
We have taken steps to put appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way.
For example, we limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the site and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to contact(at)mellowsoft.com.
For EU users
Legal Basis for Collection: The laws in some jurisdictions require that we notify you of the lawful basis for collecting your Personal Information.
To the extent that such laws apply, we rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
• Consent: At times we may collect, process, store, transfer or disclose your personal data on the basis of your implied or explicit consent.
• Legal compliance: We may collect, process, store, transfer or disclose your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
Transfers of Your Personal Information: Mellowsoft is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of your information in and to the U.S., and other countries, in accordance with the privacy policies of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. The laws of the U.S. and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
Your Rights: Under the laws of some jurisdictions, including the General Data Protection Regulation in the EEA, you have a number of important rights with regard to your Personal Information.
• By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
• If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfill a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
• If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
• You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time, if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
• Finally, in some circumstances, you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email us at contact(at)mellowsoft.com]. We may ask for additional verification information, such as your username and other information required to be sure that you are the owner of that data.
Your Right to Complain: We hope that we can resolve any questions or concern you raise about our use of your Personal Information. Please contact us at contact(at)mellowsoft.com to let us know about any of your questions or concerns, and we will get back to you to resolve the issue.
If you are an EU citizen, the General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.